Saturday, July 28, 2012

Reflections Pt. II

Earlier this month, I took a trip down memory lane and brought you gorgeous photos from my Mediterranean cruise with my best friends and promised you more when I found them so here they are! Enjoy!

We came upon this gorgeous garden shortly after we began our walk in the city of Monaco.

We came across this huge structure and took turns to use it to capture the amazing city of Monaco in the background with us inside.

Mount Vesuvius in the distance as we arrived in Pompeii. 

Ever since I learned about Pompeii in National Geographic when I was a little girl, on the travel bucket list it went. Such a beautiful place with a sad history.

The city of Pompeii was so surreal. I couldn't believe I was at such historic grounds.

A glimpse of Athens from the boat as we were leaving. 

Me in beautiful Santorini. 
More to come soon! Thank you so much for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today! I read each and every comment and appreciate your support!